ECNC Scientific council
The ECNC Scientific Council operates as a ‘think-tank’ and advisory body of ECNC, looking after the scientific quality of all activities of the foundation. It advises the Board and the Secretariat on all matters involving ECNC’s mission and work. The Scientific Council is formed of independent experts with an outstanding reputation in the thematic work areas of ECNC.
Deputy Executive Director of ECNC
- Dr Zamir Dedej, Institute of Nature Conservation in Albania
- Dr Anke Fischer, The James Hutton Institute, Scotland, UK
- Dr Eeva Furman, Finnish Environment Institute, Finland
- Dr Hartmut Jungius, Switzerland
- Mr Carlos Sunyer, Terra, Spain